What would I do in MSA?
The MSA Internship Program serves as a way for first-year students to learn about MSA and get experience in the organization. It’s designed to engage students in MSA activities and develop their strengths and skills to affect change at the University of Minnesota.
• Catalyze change on campus that directly affects students!
For example, we have:
• Created the U-Pass
• Implemented the Affirmative Consent Policy
• Pushed for free reusable water bottles for first-year students
• Advocated for preferred names to be used on University form
• Receive resume and interview preparation, project management
exposure, and more resources
• Understand the operations of a 501(c)(3) certified non-profit
• Build relationships with a variety of motivated student leaders and
Internship applications for this academic year are closed. Meet our 2019-2020 intern class below!